This Data Privacy Statement describes how Extended DISC North America, Inc. collects, uses, and protects personally identifiable information. At Extended DISC North America, Inc., protecting personally identifiable information about you is important to us. We strive to protect the personal information under our control and take certain precautions to help maintain the security and integrity of that data.
How Extended DISC North America, Inc. Receives Your Information
Most of the personally identifiable information we receive relates to an employer's human resources plans or programs. There are several ways that we could receive personal information:
The types of personal information we receive may include:
- You might provide the information directly as a benefit plan participant.
- Your employer or service providers (such as payroll processors, health plans, or mutual funds) that have a part in administering your employer's plans or programs might provide the information.
- You might provide information as a visitor to Extended DISC N.A., Inc.'s Web sites, including this site (the “Site”), or choose to participate in some type of information exchange, including inquiries about employment with Extended DISC N.A., Inc., requests about Extended DISC's products and services and queries about Extended DISC N.A., Inc. sponsored seminars and events.
- We may also receive personal information from companies that choose to participate in surveys.
Extended DISC North America, Inc.’s Commitment to Protecting Personally Identifiable Information
- Contact information and other identifiers, such as name, address, phone number, email address, government assigned identifier, or bank account number as required to provide our services;
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and marital status;
- Employment information, such as date of hire, employment status, pay history, tax withholding information, performance records, and date of termination.
We have implemented various security measures to help reduce the risk of unauthorized processing or disclosure of personal information and accidental loss, destruction, or damage to your personal information. We have implemented a computer security policy and related procedures, and we train our employees about data security issues. Only employees who have a job-related need to access personal information are authorized to do so and they have agreed to protect the confidentiality of that information. In addition to these employees, only your employer and particular service providers are authorized to access your personal information. We also require that our subcontractors enter into confidentiality agreements intended to protect your personal information.
Our commitment to protecting personally identifiable information also means that:
We won't sell your personally identifiable information to any third party; and
We won't use, transfer, or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone outside of Extended DISC North America, Inc. unless authorized by you, except in connection with your employer's plans and programs, as required by law or legal process, in response to law enforcement requests, and as necessary to protect the property, interests, and rights of Extended DISC North America, Inc. and/or your employer.
Extended DISC North America, Inc. is committed to accurately maintaining your personally identifiable information. Although we can't guarantee that your personal information will be 100% accurate at all times, we'll take reasonable steps to correct personal information that is properly identified as incorrect. If you need to update or correct your personal information contact, email@example.com. Please understand that, in some circumstances, only your employer, and not Extended DISC North America, Inc., may have the authority to update or correct your personal information. If this information is the type that only your employer can update or correct, we'll forward your request to your employer.
Notification of Updates
Occasionally, we may update this Data Privacy Statement. We'll notify you about material changes in the way we treat personally identifiable information by placing a notice on our Site. Any new Privacy Statement will apply to the information already collected at the time of the update. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement so that you'll always know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose your information.
Extended DISC North America, Inc. reserves the right to modify this Data Privacy Statement at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about Extended DISC North America, Inc. use of your personally identifiable information or about this Data Privacy Statement, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org