|Extended DISC® Open 360
Extended DISC® Open 360 is an online platform that allows clients to conduct 360˚ feedback measurements using their own instruments. It eliminates the administrative frustrations by automating the process.
What is Open 360?
Open 360 is a customizable and flexible tool for measuring skills, competencies and behaviors. It is an excellent tool for applications such as coaching, leadership and management development. Open 360 can be used in any application where feedback from others is helpful in developing the performance of employees, teams and organizations.
How does the process work?
- You provide us with your 360˚ questionnaire or let us develop one for you.
- The Participants complete the questionnaire. The system ensures their responses remain anonymous.
- The reports are generated.
How customizable is Open 360?
Extended DISC® Open 360’s versatility allows the instruments to have:
How can I learn more?
- 1 to 15 question groups and 1 to 15 questions per question group
- Up to 4 open-ended questions.
- Answer scale can have anywhere between 2 and 10 steps.
- Both self-assessment and 360˚ assessment by others.
For more information or to receive a sample report, please call us +65 3158 1228.