|Extended DISC® Support Materials
We realize that you need and want support to ensure successful applications. We offer a full range of support tools that will do just that. More importantly, no one can match our responsive and personal customer service. We understand that when you need help, you need it quickly.
Extended DISC® Self-Development Guides
Self-Development Guides were designed to assist your employees in getting the most of the Extended DISC® Assessments. They provide reinforcement to learn new skills and easy-to-use steps to successfully modifying behaviors.
These high-quality guides do not get filed away – they will be used frequently by your employees to help in their efforts to become more successful.
Extended DISC® Behavioral Action Plan
Have you ever been asked: "I have read my assessment, now what?" The Behavioral Action Plan is the answer.
Reviewing the results of the assessment is not enough. The real value comes from deciding what behaviors to modify and practicing the behavioral change over time. The Behavioral Action Plan is designed to help in this process. It helps your participants decide what behaviors to modify, and how to modify them.
The Action Plan will hold your participants accountable so they will achieve their goals. It helps monitor their progress and assures their success.
Extended DISC® Facilitator Guides are designed to help facilitators to conduct successful Extended DISC® sessions. Their purpose is to provide you with support, ideas, guidance and materials to conduct your sessions. The Facilitator Guide is particularly valuable when you first start using the Extended DISC® tools and are not yet fully familiar with the system. The Guides include PowerPoint Presentations and participant handouts. It could not be easier.
Client Support Website
Extended DISC® Client Support Website provides instant 24/7 online access to wide range of resources.
- PowerPoint Slide libraries.
- Participant exercises
- User and Tool Manuals.
- Latest system updates.
Extended DISC® Coach's Playbook
This Playbook is a must for coaches and facilitators who debrief Individual Assessments one-on-one. It will also save you time and make you more effective. It assists with clear and practical page-by-page instructions for debriefing the Extended DISC®Individual Assessment. It is intended for one-on-one sessions with your client providing an introduction to the assessment and to aid in simplifying delivery of the information effectively and efficiently.
These training aids are very popular. They provide quick reference tool for the participants that will always be handy to ensure behaviors really do change. They are also a great training aid.
Extended DISC® Quick Reference Booklet
More comprehensive, yet very easy-to-use, reference booklet. The content includes:
Available in packs of 25 booklets.
- How to Identify Styles
- Improving You Communication
- Do’s and Do Not’s with Different Styles
- Specific Communication Strategies for D, I, S and C styles
Extended DISC® Avatars
With any sport or skill, we get better the more we practice. Learning to use DISC is no different. Extended DISC® Avatars make the learning interactive and fun!
Avatars are specifically created animated movie clips that provide engaging reinforcement training. The participants learn the skills to identify DISC-styles and to make conscious decisions how to best modify behaviors to become more successful. It is "safe" online practice, where failing is a learning activity and the perfect insights and feedback are right there when you need them.
Avatars can be used by facilitators to enhance training sessions, or by employees as a personal on-going practice with 24/7 access.
To learn more, see a demo.
Extended DISC® Play & Learn Game
Includes four separate, interactive and fun games that reinforce learning:
- Name That Style - Helps your participants learn the DISC-styles. It consists of 52 playing cards with adjectives on one side. Participants separate the cards into four piles (D, I, S, and C). Once they have completed the task, they flip over the cards. If they have matched the adjective with the correct style, all suits are together. Example: Outgoing
- The Style is Right – Reinforces the learning of the DISC-styles. It consists of 52 playing cards with phrases on one side. Participants separate the cards into four piles (D, I, S, and C). Once they have completed the task, they flip over the cards. If they have matched the adjective with the correct style, all suits are together. Example: Asks the Question “Who?”
- Role Playing – Great energizer!! It consists of two card decks: Role Playing Deck and Style Deck. The person draws a card from each deck. Example: Role Playing card states “Describe how you pack for vacation?” The Style Deck Card is “I-style”. The person must then describe how he packs for a vacation as an I-style. Your participants will have a lot of fun with this game!
- Extended DISC® Trivia – Compete and learn! It consists of 52 Cards with trivia questions. Example: What one style doesn’t get along with others of the same style? Answer: “D”.
You can use the game in all types of training sessions, such as:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership development
- Team development
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service
- Sales training
Extended DISC® Styles Poster
This large (48 inches tall and 24 inches wide) high-quality, full color poster will liven up your training room and will provide your participants
with a convenient reference aid to the Extended DISC® styles.
Taking Flight! is a business fable that features a diverse group of birds confronted with a crisis and a race against time to save their homes from impending disaster. Suddenly forced to work together, the birds must decipher the four DISC behavioral styles to bring out their best and solve the crises. Readers will easily relate to the take charge eagle, the social parrots, the compassionate doves, and the detail-oriented owls. As the characters learn about the four behavioral styles, readers will discover key principles for improving interpersonal relationships and capitalizing on personal strengths. Following the fable, the application section guides readers to apply DISC insights with family members, friends, and coworkers.
Taking Flight! has been endorsed by Extended DISC affiliate Marshall Goldsmith, author of best-selling books, MOJO and What Got You Here Won't Get You There. Goldsmith said, "Taking Flight! is packed with life-changing insights about you and everyone you know. You'll never look at people quite the same way again."